As there is only one sketchy picture and one form of brief data description provided by the challenge website, we are somehow confused with the data, like what is “HEAD_ROTATION” referring to, what is “Chamber” referring to, and so on. Could we get some more detailed description about the data? We think we can build a better prediction model with more details about the machine.
Here is some extra information I hope you will find helpful about the measurements:
1. MACHINE_ID, MACHINE_DATA, WAFER_ID,STAGE, AND CHAMBER give you the location of where the wafer is being polished. It also tells you which membrane, pressurized sheet, dresser is associated with the location. For example, different operations are performed in different chambers–some may affect the wafer and some may not.
2. Usage measurements give you an indication of how much a particular item has been used. It is reset after replacement.
3. Pressure measurements give you an indication of the forces applied during polishing as well as environmental conditions.
4. Wafer rotation refers to the rate of rotation of the wafer.
5. Head rotation refers to the rate of rotation of the polishing table.
6. For Stage rotation, we will let you infer from the state of the usage information.
7. Flow rate is the rate at which different slurry types are dispensed on the polishing pad.