PHM’13 Paper Deadline Extended
Due to numerous requests in the last few days the technical program committee has decided to extend the paper submission deadline to July 15, 2013.
However, in order to gauge your interest in submitting a paper and keep planning activities on schedule, the PHM Society now asks for submission of short abstracts(100 words min) by June 14, 2013 from those who plan to submit a paper. Those who have already submitted full papers do not need to submit abstracts. Please note that in order to qualify for review process a full paper must be submitted by the extended deadline indicated above. These abstracts only serve as initial placeholders for your upcoming manuscripts and will help us in developing the Technical Program on schedule.
- Step 1: Create a submission (now closed) – Among other details this page requires you to upload a pdf file. You can upload full paper (if ready) or just an abstract (100 words minimum) by June 14, 2013. You should still choose Submission Type as “Full Paper”, as just abstracts are not accepted for this conference.
- Step 2: Prepare your manuscript and upload it to the original submission by accessing it in your account under the tab – “submissions”. Please DO NOT create a new submission for the final manuscript. If there are questions, please contact at email@example.com.
Updated Key Dates
– Short Abstract Due: June 14, 2013 (closed)
– Paper Submission Due: July 15, 2013 (closed)
– Paper Review Feedback: August 16, 2013
– Final Papers Due: September 13, 2013
– Technology Demos proposals: June 15, 2013
– Panel Session proposals: June 28, 2013
– Doctoral Consortium Proposals: July 5, 2013
Since, this extension pushes the schedule by more than a month any further extensions will not be possible. If you have further questions/comments please contact the Technical Program Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.