Call for Papers
Paper submissions for the Annual Conference of the PHM Society 2011 is now closed.
You can post general questions about paper content, formatting, Creative Commons licenses, etc. at the PHM Conference forum.
Prospective authors are invited to contribute full length, original, high-quality papers. Submitted papers will be reviewed by experts based on the criteria of originality, significance, quality, and clarity. A major differentiator for the PHM Society is its modern approach toward intellectual property rights. Authors retain copyright in their work while allowing the PHM Society to distribute their work through a Creative Commons License. As a result, all articles published by the PHM Society are available to the global PHM community via the internet for free and without any restrictions.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Special Energy PHM Sessions
- PHM system design and engineering
- PHM sensors and detection methodologies
- Physics of failure prognostics
- Asset health management
- Structural health management
- PHM for electronics
- Diagnosis and fault isolation methods
- Data-driven and model-based prognostics
- Condition-Based Maintenance technologies
- Standards and methodologies
- Fault-adaptive control methods
- Return-on-investment analysis
- Deployed applications and success stories
PAPER DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR PHM’11
Due to several requests from all around the paper submission deadline for PHM’11 is being extended by two weeks until May 10. Please note:
- Those who need a fast review turn around to be able to obtain timely approval from their respective organizations should submit their papers as quick as possible. With this extension the review timeline is now very tight.
- If you have already submitted a paper and would like to update it (given some extra time is available now) please contact the technical program committee as soon as possible using the contact form.
Please note that all articles published by the PHM Society are available to the global PHM community via the internet for free and without any restrictions. Selected papers will be invited for publication on the International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management, an open access online journal for the global PHM community.
The paper format checking gudelines are here.