PHME18 Call for Papers
|Prospective authors are invited to contribute full length, original, high-quality papers. The topics suggested by the conference can be categorized as analysis methods, asset-specific algorithms, prototype implementations, fielded systems and business case analysis. All tracks are open to both research and industry contributions. Submitted papers will be reviewed by experts based on the criteria of content, significance, technical validity, innovation, writing style, accuracy, clarity, simplicity and readability.
Conference General Chair:
Muntgebouw Conference Center
Utrecht, The Netherlands
|Key Paper Dates|
|Abstract Submission Due||31 January 2018 28 February 2018|
|Paper & Poster Submissions Due||15 April 2018 30 April 2018|
|Paper Review Feedback||mid-May 2018 1 June 2018|
|Final Papers & Posters Due||31 May 2018 15 June 2018|
|PHM Conference Dates||3 – 6 July 2018|
Topics of Interest:
- Prognostics system design and engineering
- Prognostics sensors and detection
- Physics of failure prognostics
- Asset health management
- Structural health management
- Prognostics for electronics
- Fault detection and prognostics of MEMS
- Diagnosis and fault isolation methods
- Condition-based maintenance technologies
- Standards, regulations, and methodologies
- Fault-adaptive control methods
- Return-on-investment analysis
- Deployed applications and success stories
- Data-driven and model-based prognostics
- Systems engineering aspects of PHM
- Software and hardware for PHM
A major differentiator for the PHM Society is its modern approach toward intellectual property rights. Authors retain copyright in their work while allowing the PHM Society to distribute their work through a Creative Commons License. As a result, all articles published by the PHM Society are available to the global PHM community via the internet for free and without any restrictions.
Publish in Journal Option: Starting 2012 ijPHM has been allowing authors to present their work at the next PHM Conference if authors desired to do so. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preference of the venue. Read more here.
Please consider serving as a Session Chair at the Annual Meeting. A Session Chair introduces each session participant, and facilitates discussion in the session. This is an excellent way for any member to participate in the Annual Meeting. Any member interested in serving as a Session Chair should contact the Conference General Chairs or the Technical Program Committee (email@example.com). You can post general questions about paper content, formatting, Creative Commons licenses, etc. at the PHM Conference forum.