PHME18 Call for Student Posters
|Key Poster Dates|
|Draft Poster Submissions Due||15 April 2018 30 April 2018</font|
|Final Poster Submissions Due||31 May 2018|
|PHM Conference Dates||3 – 6 July 2018|
Draft and final posters must be submitted following the official PHME’18 template.
For more information, you may contact the Student Poster Chair:
Madhav Mishra, firstname.lastname@example.org , +46 (0) 920 49 2325
Or the Conference General Chair:
Jean-Baptiste LEGER, email@example.com
Submission instructions to be added under the instructions for full length papers (see here)
- To meet the submission deadline authors must submit a draft poster by April 30, 2018. Use the poster template for all submissions.
- Draft Posters will go through a preliminary review to determine relevance to the conference. Abstract acceptance does not guarantee full paper acceptance.
- If you already have a final poster ready, you are welcome to submit the final poster itself, but your first submission should be done by the Draft deadline.
- Go to Submission page and make sure to select “Fourth European Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society 2018” as the publication target.
- Choose Submission type as “Poster”.
- Enter author information and other required metadata as appropriate.
- The System requires authors to upload a document, so please upload a single page pdf document. You shall use the conference poster template.
- Once the final poster and technical briefs are ready for submission, authors are expected to go to the same submission node for the draft poser and replace this draft document by the final poster pdf by May 31, 2018. Please do not create a new submission when you are uploading the final poster pdf for an already submitted draft. Technical briefs must follow the PHME paper format and are limited to a maximum of 4 pages.
- Once the draft or final poster has been submitted, authors are requested to email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that their submission is complete and ready to be reviewed (please indicate your node number in all correspondence).