Call for Papers
You can submit papers online using the PHM Society paper submission form. Be sure to select “Annual Conference of the PHM Society 2010” as the submission target.
You can post general questions about paper content, formatting, Creative Commons licenses, etc. at the PHM Conference forum.
Prospective authors are invited to contribute full length, original, high-quality papers. Submitted papers will be reviewed by experts based on the criteria of originality, significance, quality, and clarity. A major differentiator for the PHM Society is its modern approach toward intellectual property rights. Authors retain copyright in their work while allowing the PHM Society to distribute their work through a Creative Commons License. As a result, all articles published by the PHM Society are available to the global PHM community via the internet for free and without any restrictions.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Special Energy PHM Sessions
- PHM system design and engineering
- PHM sensors and detection methodologies
- Physics of failure prognostics
- Asset health management
- Structural health management
- PHM for electronics
- Diagnosis and fault isolation methods
- Data-driven and model-based prognostics
- Condition-Based Maintenance technologies
- Standards and methodologies
- Fault-adaptive control methods
- Return-on-investment analysis
- Deployed applications and success stories