Call for Technology Demonstration
Demonstration Selection Process
Some potential demonstration topics include, but are not limited to:
- Certification and Validation Techniques for Health Management Applications
- Fielded Prognostic or Advanced Diagnostic Systems
- Innovative System Maintenance Approaches
- Rapid Aging Testing and Analysis Techniques
- Sensors and Sensor Integration for Health Management
- System Identification Processes to Support Health Management Goals
Interested demonstrators should submit a brief (one or two page) proposal of their proposed PHM technology demonstration, including:
- Demonstration description
- Methods of attendee interaction expected (the more, the better)
- Educational value
- Demo requirements (tables, projector/screen, audio, etc.)
- Storage needs
We plan to select six proposals, where each demo is presented twice.
NOTE: Demonstration hardware, software, concepts, material, and data must be cleared for public release.
Please submit proposals and questions to the co-chairs listed above by 10 June, 2016.