Visa Information

Based on your country of citizenship, you may need a visa to enter USA. Please check this website to evaluate whether or not you will need a visa to enter USA.

If you do need a visa, PHM Society will be happy to provide a Visa Support Letter to include in your Visa Application packet. To request such a letter, please complete the Visa Support Letter Request Form and email to Yvonne Lopez at with the following information:

  1. Full Name (as it appears on passport)
  2. Email Address
  3. Mailing Address
  4. Country of Passport
  5. Passport Number
  6. Registration Confirmation Number
  7. Authors of papers/posters should include the title of their papers/posters

Please note that PHM issues letters designed to support a visa application. For detailed procedure for applying for a visa to enter USA, please consult this website.