PHM18 Call for Papers
DoubleTree by Hilton, Philadelphia Center City
237 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19107-5686, USA
|Key Paper Dates|
|Paper Submission Due||30 April 2018 14 May 2018||Paper Review Feedback||1 July 2018||Final Papers Due||1 August 2018||Key Submission Dates||Panel Session Topic Proposals Due||13 January 2018||Technical Session Proposals Due||1 March 2018||Doctoral Symposium Submission Due||7 May 2018||Product Showcase/Technology Demos Submission Due||25 May 2018||PHM Conference Dates||24 – 27 September 2018|
Topics of Interest:
- Advanced Sensing & Embedded Devices
- Adaptive Control & Fault Accommodation
- Automotive Systems
- Autonomous / Robotic / Unmanned Systems
- PHM in Aviation (Commercial and Defense) Systems
- CBM Return on Investment Analysis & Business Case Analysis
- Cloud Analytics
- Data Driven Approaches
- Decision Support Systems
- Detection, Diagnostics & Prognostics Methods
- Digital Information Flow through a Product Lifecycle
- Energy (e.g., Nuclear, Smart Grid, Wind)
- Enterprise-wide PHM Applications
- Human-centric PHM
- Marine, Mining, and Railway Applications
- Oil & Gas
- Physics of Failure & Model Based Prediction
- Predictive Analytics
- Smart Grid
- Smart Manufacturing
- Space Technologies and Systems
- Standards, Metrics, and Verification & Validation
A major differentiator for the PHM Society is its modern approach toward intellectual property rights. Authors retain copyright in their work while allowing the PHM Society to distribute their work through a Creative Commons License. As a result, all articles published by the PHM Society are available to the global PHM community via the internet for free and without any restrictions.
Note: Only Full length papers are accepted for PHM Conference. Please do not pick Poster or Abstract options.
Publish in Journal Option: Starting 2012 ijPHM has been allowing authors to present their work at the next PHM Conference if authors desired to do so. Please send an email to email@example.com indicating your preference of the venue. Read more here.
Please consider serving as a Session Chair at the Annual Meeting. A Session Chair introduces each session participant, and facilitates discussion in the session. This is an excellent way for any member to participate in the Annual Meeting. Any member interested in serving as a Session Chair should contact the Conference General Chairs or the Technical Program Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can post general questions about paper content, formatting, Creative Commons licenses, etc. at the PHM Conference forum.