PHM18 Product Showcase
Product Showcase Description and Opportunity
|The PHM Society introduces an exciting new type of opportunity for 2018. It is called the Product Showcase, where presenters may take advantage of a unique platform to advertise company products and services in a focused environment. The intent is to generate audience interest for follow-up exchange.
The Product Showcase sessions will be comprised of a series of 10-minute marketing presentations. The communication will be one-way, where all questions/answers are reserved for off-line. Audiences will enjoy this approach as companies strive to make significant first impressions during a condensed window of time. (See the flyer for more details)
Please direct your interest, or submit questions, to the chair listed below by August 24th, 2018.
The opportunity to give a marketing presentation during a Product Showcase session is available for any conference funding level provider. All product showcase presenters also have the option to submit a 1-page flyer/brochure to be included on the website, as well as additional recognition in the printed conference program. The single page on the website will be in the company’s desired format.
NOTE: Presentation content (hardware, software, concepts, material, and data) must be cleared for public release.
Product Showcase Topics and Presenters
- Integrated Vehicle Health Management and Blockchain Technology in the Mobility Industry (Ben Towne, SAE Industry Technologies Consortia)
- Intro to G2– Customizable Platform for Embedding Intelligence (Mark Walker, D2K)
- Seagate Data Analytics (Nicholas Propes, Seagate)
- Advanced Analytics Software for Process Data (Steve Sliwa, Seeq)
- Vehicle Health Connected Services (Jim Kelly, GM)
- Introduction to MindSphere: An Open Cloud-based IoT Operating System for Industry (Justinian Rosca, Siemens)
Product Showcase Flyers
(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)
Product Showcase Schedule
|3:30 – 3:35||Introduction and Ground Rules|
|3:35 – 3:45||SAE Industry Technologies Consortia|
|3:45 – 3:55||Siemens|
|3:55 – 4:05||D2K|
|4:05 – 4:15||Seagate|
|4:15 – 4:25||Seeq|
|4:25 – 4:35||GM|
|4:35 – 5:00||Closing Remarks|